Priax Corporation offers a unique combination of engineering and technical services that can provide the specific kinds of assistance our customers need to complete their projects. We believe in intelligent solutions that bring our engineering and security operations together to focus technologies to solve current operational problems. Our history shows the close working relationship we have with our clients and our success at solving unique problems.
Our specialty is forward planning for the application of new technologies to operational conditions in border security and detainee/inmate correctional operations. Priax has a long history of product development in these areas including manufacturing and marketing.
Priax has a long history with the application
of new technology to real-time security
problems along the U.S./Mexico border.
Our past projects include:
- Development of several programs that successfully led the way in securing land ports of entry while ensuring speedy, orderly and efficient flow of traffic. This effort integrated the three legacy agencies into one CBP inspection environment.
- Development of pilot programs that addressed old ineffective programs/systems/facilities resulting in a safer, more secure facility that is able to process an increase of 20% more vehicles/pedestrians.
- Development of coalitions with Canadian/Mexican architects, traffic engineers and construction companies in the remodeling and construction of airport facilities and land ports of entry.
- Design, development and installation of a new Port Runner Suppression System (PRSS) at Land-Port-of-Entry (LPOE) San Ysidro, California (2008).
- Design and development of the Cross-Border Alarm Communication System (known as BMARS) connecting the U.S. and Mexico ports of entry.
- Design and development of hardware and software for Port Runner Systems (PRSS) at California Land-Ports-of-Entry Otay Mesa PAX and Calexico East.
- Design and development of plans and specifications for California Land-Ports-of-Entry Otay Mesa Outbound Cargo, Tecate and Andrade.
- Design hardware and software modification for construction and installation of an extended Port Runner Suppression System (PRSS) for the LPOE San Ysidro Modernization Project, Phase 1b.a
- Design and installation of digital sign messaging systems for the LPOE San Ysidro Modernization Project, Phase 1b.
- Design development and manufacturing of hardware/software for the new LPOE Tornillo-Guadalupe, Texas (near El Paso).
- Design, development and installation of a Pedestrian Port Runner Systeminstalled at the new West Pedestrian Building, San Ysidro, California.
Priax has been involved with the design of detention
facilities and the design, development and support
of detention security systems since 1985.
Some of our past projects are:
- 1985 – Designed and manufactured electronic locking control consoles for California State Prisons.
- 1989 – Designed and manufactured the Mobile Map Plus System (MMP), a wireless communication system used by detention facilities to identify and respond to breaches of perimeter security. Still sold today.
- 1990 – Prepared and published installation and maintenance manuals for a well-known U.S. perimeter security equipment manufacturer.
- 1992 – Designed and manufactured the Roving Alarm Notification System (RANS) using a voice message to identify and respond to breaches of perimeter security. Still sold today.
- 1995 – Designed and manufactured the graphic display and annunciations systems for the electrified fence perimeter security systems installed at many correctional institutions. Still sold today.
- 1998 – Designed and manufactured the X-10 pepper spray cell extraction device. Still sold today.
- 2001 – Conceived, designed, manufactured and installed the Water Restraint System (WRS), a unique pepper spray water cannon with 40 installations in California State Prisons.
- 2002 – Designed and manufactured the PepperJet handheld pepper spray device followed closely by the X-10 Pepper Spray Wand. Still sold today.
- 2003 – 2009 – Provided maintenance and repair service on the 40 Water Restraint Systems (WRS) installed in 19 California correctional institutions.
- 2005 – Designed and manufactured the X-Stream, a pepper spray backpack with long on-station abilities. Still sold today.
- 2008 – Additional graphic display and annunciations systems for the electrified fence perimeter security systems installed at several CA correctional institutions.
- 2010 – Designed and manufactured the Pepper Fence, a pepper spray mist system for use on fence lines and enclosed building areas.
- 2014 – Additional two graphic display and annunciations systems for the electrified fence perimeter security systems installed at several CA correctional institutions. Total installed: 35.
If you are interested in any of these
or similar systems, more information
is available from our office